Tuesday 10 February 2015

Lise Watier Baiser Velours

The newest product from Lise Watier Cosmetics has arrived!!
It's perfect for Valentine's Day!

Introducing Baiser Velours.

Lipstick meets gloss and they fall in love!

That is basically what this product is all about. With the smoothness of a gloss and the finish of a lipstick, it gives you a light weightless texture and bold intensity. It feels like I don't have anything on my lips until I look in the mirror and see that beautiful and vibrant colour, which comes in 9 shades.

Its matte finish is gorgeous and its staying power is absolutely AMAZING!!!

I did the glass test myself, and there is no transfer of colour. None. I can surely say that it's waterproof and it will definitely stay on the lips all day long.

Compared to other matte lip products, this one doesn't leave your lips dry. It has a velvety finish and doesn't feel heavy. I wore it for a good 8 hours today and I didn't need to reapply, even after eating and drinking. Wow! I'm very impressed. What an incredible lip product!

It's ideal for weddings and special events. I just love it!! Haven't been this excited about a new product in quite some time.

To apply, take excess off the applicator because you really don't need a lot of product. Make sure your lips are exfoliated and moisturized before applying. Very important. You don't want your lips to look like a dried up prune.

The applicator is very well designed as it follows the curves of the lip. Love that. The tip is nice and fine and acts like a lipliner to create that seamless contour. A little tip; apply a first coat, let dry, and reapply again to ensure longevity.

All you ladies should definitely try Baiser Velours. No doubt. It is worth the price!

For a more inexpensive alternative, try NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream.

This lip product is a definite BUY!
I give it 5-out-of-5 lipsticks!!
Shoppers Drug Mart, London Drugs, lisewatier.com, $27.00 (prices may vary).





2 comments:

  1. Very well written, as always, and being a Lise Watier addict myself, i completely agree on all points you have made Roumi! They have really outdone themselves wih this amazing lip product. I also give it 5 out of 5! Bonus points for being parable and fragrance free AND Canadian! :)
    Yelena
    Www.yelenaperunov.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Yelena! Good points on paraben/fragrance free and that it is a Canadian product :)

      Delete