Wednesday 7 January 2015

Biotherm Aquasource Cocoon Balm-in-Gel

Who wants to feel cocooned for the winter? I do!

Biotherm Aquasource Cocoon Balm-in-Gel will do just that!

For years now, the Biotherm Aquasource line has given our skin amazing hydration benefits and has been a go-to for many people during the winter. And they have done it again with this new balm-in-gel innovative skincare product.

A new generation of formula that combines the lightness of a gel with the nourishment of a balm. It is is the heaviest type of texture you can get, usually used for the body, and formulated for very dry skin. If I can apply a balm on my dry and crippled face that feels light as a gel, I will do it!

In winter, the skin loses up to 50% of its moisture! Agh!!

This cream, fit for normal to dry skin, guarantees 48 hours of deep hydration (5 layers of skin) and ultra comfort. My skin immediately felt very soft and hydrated and remained that way until the end of the day. Usually my cheeks would get dry towards the afternoon, but I didn't experience that with this cream. Therefore the level of hydration is undeniably high.

As for the texture, it feels very light and non-sticky. (I find gels to be annoyingly sticky.) It absorbed fast into my skin leaving a nice velvety finish and silky-smooth touch.

This cream has a refreshing and invigorating citrus scent, I love that!
The scent of a cream, I find, is a deal breaker. If you don't like the way it smells, you won't buy it.

It protects the skin, has an ultra comfortable feeling and quenches it with hydration. The ultimate cream to feel cocooned all day long. Your skin will never know it's winter!

Tip: use a q-tip to extract product from the jar as it keeps bacteria away. (I would love it if all creams came in a pump.)

This skin product is a definite BUY!
I give it 5-out-of-5 lipsticks!!
Shoppers Drug Mart, The Bay, Sears, $49.00 (prices may vary).










No comments:

Post a Comment